The Council for Startups has two membership categories targeting startups and platform providers, where the membership types shall be Ordinary Membership
and Associate Membership
As an Ordinary Member, you will be eligible to sign up for events and programmes organized by the CFS and take part in all activities organized by the CFS.
- Annual membership fee - LKR 5,000.00
As an Associate Member, shall be a platform provider or an organization that provides business services for the startups or entrepreneurs.
- Annual membership fee - LKR 15,000.00
- Read More
A member shall have access to benefit from the following:
- The Ceylon Chamber of Commerce’s global network
- Assistance with go-to-market in global and local markets
- A pool of resources including legal, finance and secretarial services
- Connections to foreign investors
- The latest technology expertise
- Market intelligence
- Maximized investment opportunities
- Growth focused mentoring sessions